Any news for the next Clapper report?

     Stuff that has happened since early October would be relevant.

     I have a couple of nice picnic on the greenway photos.  The Green
line extension counts at ringing news, due to the (comparative) speed and
ease of getting to practice for some people.  There was a lot of ringing
for Christ the King Sunday.  There was one handbell quarter at MIT.  We
have had a number of injuries but we carry on. The new rope colors at the
Advent will be news when they arrive, not now.

Laura Dickerson