NYE at Advent

Hi all,

If anyone is around and interested in our normal ringing in the new year at
advent, please list so in the spreadsheet. I'm not yet sure that there's
sufficient interest to book the tower (especially given the damper that
reluctance to eat indoors will have on our normal festivities).

In a similar vein, please list your availability for SR ringing on New
Years Day if you're interested. Since the Advent Service is at 10, we'll
have to negotiate some strange timing.
My thoughts include 9:30-10a before the service, or perhaps ringing from
2p-4p during a simultaneous Open House in the Library (wherein we may be
able to invite folks up to see the tower).

This all said, I will be out of town then. Sorry to miss :(

-AP