Re: ON ringing room

When the TV is pushed out of the way, it no longer covers the signal light
(basically, push it so that it's parallel with the wall with the outlet,
and essentially hanging over the stairs up).

Additionally, it's not so easy to move that it's at risk of wind (in my
non-expert opinion) and I think the position it gets into would not get
gusted into "in the way" without a wind strong enough that we'd have other
immediate problems.

-Kat