Possible outing after ON practice on June 18th

     There is an open house at CB Fisk Saturday afternoon to meet two new
organs, including one of John's. The timing fits with going after
practice. Danielle suggested walking along a beach while we're that close.
I'm willing to pay the exorbitant parking fee for Wingaersheek  beach (one
has to book a space in advance) and actually go in the water, or we could
just walk. Or not. A lot of people are unavailable, but it seemed worth
putting the idea out there.

Laura Dickerson