Re: Quorum for Tomorrow’s ON Practice

I'll email right now.
Laura

From: "Austin Paul" <austinjpaul gmail com>
To: "lauradi" <lauradi rcn com>
Cc: "bcr" <boston-change-ringers cosmos phy tufts edu>
Sent: Friday, April 22, 2022 7:19:46 PM
Subject: Re: Quorum for Tomorrow’s ON Practice

I have changed to yes. Tempting to invite our enthusiastic new friends
regardless

On Fri, Apr 22, 2022, 18:07 < [ mailto:lauradi rcn com | lauradi rcn com ]
> wrote:

Philosophical question - a kid who likes bells in general + parent would
like to come. We don't know them. Would a sparsely attended practice be
ideal so kid visitor could get close to the bells before we ring them up,
or a more full day in order to hear more bells?
Laura