new bank account for Boston Bellringers

People who aren't interested in our combined guild bank account can just
delete now.

     I spent a somewhat bleary hour at my local TD bank branch yesterday,
and Boston Bellringers (our new government-approved name) has an account.
We used the new EIN, but as a signer I still had to give my address and SS
number and show forms of ID, etc.  We are allowed two more signers (fewer
than we hoped) and those people will also have to be ID'd. After an
excessive amount of conversation, the manager and I agreed that social
club is our category and she did the paperwork in that way.
I went in pushing for that, claiming that we are a hobby, which is one of
the social club subsets.
https://www.irs.gov/charities-non-profits/other-non-profits/examples-of-tax-exempt-social-and-recreational-clubs
She may have put on the application form that we are a volunteer musical
performing group.  Fitting us into a slot seemed hard. Technically
speaking, to be a social club we're supposed to be collecting dues, which
we can do at some minimal level to conform, and having a limited
membership.  Maybe the old MIT guild tradition about attending three
sessions being good enough to be a voting member at meetings will serve
that purpose as well.
https://www.irs.gov/charities-non-profits/other-non-profits/social-clubs
    I am working with Bryn to get the money from the old account
transferred.
    Are we due for a business meeting any time soon?  We still have a few
things to sort out.  I haven't forgotten that some people want a
spreadsheet of money in/money out.

Laura