Re: Advent Maintenance required

I am unlikely to be able to help.  However, I would point out that:
A. This is unlikely to be contagious.  We should check the other berries
but this isn't urgent.
B. Almost anyone should be able to tighten the but back up.  Just make sure
the wrench fits snuggly, and tighten with full strength with one arm, or
both arms if you consider yourself a 120 lb weakling.