Fwd: wedding bells

Hi all,

We have a request for wedding ringing at Old North on Sunday 5/29, likely a
6pm service, so starting ringing ~630. Please let me know or fill in on the
spreadsheet
<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1u6ONMnAlm6QZpvLlt1ZV5QFGQj7JP9SZ7uXx6Aylq1Q/edit#gid=0>
if you are interested. Usual details and honorarium.

Thanks!

Dale

Good afternoon! We have a wedding here on Sunday, May 29 -- Memorial Day