ringing room weather report

   By consensus, the electric radiator was at half-power, the air filter
was on high, and the window by the three was open one brick's amount.  We
left the TV window closed, but the door by the five was open. Five people
respirating and giving off body heat. By the end of practice, the room
temperature was 58F, about thirty degrees warmer than the outside
temperature.  Except it didn't feel so freezy outdoors, due to the bright
sun and lack of wind. I walked from practice to Charles Street station and
after some sloppiness on Salem Street, the sidewalks were clear.
    Julius offered to open up for us next week, if needed.

Laura Dickerson