Re: This week's Ringing World

On Sat, Feb 19, 2022 at 10:06 AM Ed Futcher via Boston-change-ringers
<boston-change-ringers cosmos phy tufts edu> wrote:
> Features articles on the Advent (by Geoff Davies) and Groton as well as
> images from some of local ringers.

I was pleasantly startled when I first looked at it and on seeing the
cover thought “I know that tower!” Lots of good stuff inside, too.

--
Don Morrison <dfm ringing org>
“Sometimes, on Sundays, I heard the bells, the Lincoln, Acton,