Extra ringing 2/19

We have extra ringing time next Saturday, Feb 19th, at Advent from 2-5.
Hopefully we'll have a visit from Matt Austin and some of his students from
Kent, but of course it depends on Covid.  If they can come, more ringers
would be welcome, if not we can ring something ourselves - more practice
time or a last-minute quarter attempt are possibilities.  I'll put a
separate column in the spreadsheet for attendance, and hopefully Matt will
let us know what the Kent travel plans are when he's sure of them.

Danielle