Free & Cheap Things (+ A Cambridge Apartment)

Hi Boston area ringers (and other ringers :) ),

As many of you know, Leland & I moved to Northampton in the late fall and
now we are looking to declutter a little as we move the last of our things
from Cambridge to Northampton.

We have a set of things that are free/cheap and available to anyone who
wants to come pick them up in Cambridge near Davis either this Saturday
(Feb 12, from noon-5) or on President's Day (Feb 21, from noon-5):

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1pSb4wBZyoNeGwtL1MvYlHsid9XaXskud47NWkuUqZsY/edit#gid=1932943736

We've definitely benefited from free/cheap things from ringers in the past
and I hope anyone on this list will feel welcome to come pick up! You'd be
doing us a favor, really!

Finally, if you're looking for a 1 bd apartment that is a 5 minute walk
from Davis, let us know. :)

Best wishes,
Bryn & Leland