Re: No Old North practice tomorrow (1/15)

It’s going to be very cold tomorrow. I just ventured outside to grab some
lunch (ok, it’s late, I’ve been working and got distracted), and I’m not
so sure I’m up for the half-hour walk to Davis, ringing at Advent with
windows open, then the half-hour walk to Old North, ringing there with
windows open, and then getting back home again…

I hate to cry off of service ringing, but it’s a lot colder out there than
I thought it would be…