Old North and the Boston vaccination requirement

As far as I can tell from this page
https://www.boston.gov/departments/mayors-office/introducing-b-together#list-of-locations-and-businesses
houses of worship are exempt from Boston's indoor proof of vaccine policy
that starts on Saturday. I don't know why they are not on the list. Old
North (the historical site) must be considered (or consider itself) an
entertainment place, because they will be following the requirements when
they open to tourists during February school vacation week and when they
open in general in mid-March. I had wondered, because the Old State House
and Old South Meeting House had already announced their compliance with
the policy. We are all vaxxed anyway. In a surprising example of being
up-to-date in technology, I have the Massachusetts vaccine records tool on
my phone. If I can manage it, it's probably easy
https://www.mass.gov/massachusetts-vaccination-records

Laura Dickerson