From: "HDRoman" <danilovbells gmail com>
To: "lauradi" <lauradi rcn com>, "Joshua Burson" <joshburson09 gmail com>
Sent: Saturday, December 25, 2021 12:44:24 PM
Subject: Merry Christmas!

Dear Friends bellringers,
let me warmly greet you on this joyful and peaceful holiday, Merry
Christmas!
May God bless you with health, peace, thoughtful friends around you. I
miss you all and think of you sometimes , hope to see you again one day. I
pray for you and send my kindest regards. Stay blessed!

Merry Christmas,
hierodeacon Roman
of the Danilov monastery, Moscow, Russia