Finances meeting

I have opinions, most of which I can hold until tonight, but there are two
that I'd like to mention now.
1) Whatever problems we have with the bank, they are doing a reliable job
of safely holding onto the bulk of the money. It's not a use it or lose it
situation. There is no reason to spend tons of money just because we have
it.
2) It would be nice to have a standard annual budget, even if we end up
having to fiddle with it. Example:
IAP food and other expenses: $100
BB/RW donations 40
hand goop 20 (or this could go into a larger ringing room category that
might include tissues, cleaning supplies, and so forth, all of which are
bought with petty cash)
RW subscription 200 (for paper. More if we subsidize online subs for some
people)
Emergency tools or parts 500
Cards and stamps 60
non- IAP Recruitment 100