Fwd: Brass Polishing tomorrow!

Hi folks,

ON would like to remind anyone interested in polishing bras tomorrow to
please register in advance. Their message and associated link are below.

Thanks!

Dale

> Dale ... we continue to hope to see bell ringers for polishing tomorrow
morning, afternoon or even Sunday after church.  There are three sessions
and I think Josh Burson is a bell ringer signed up for tomorrow morning.

> It would help if those planning to come were registered so we can plan
seating as needed.  Thanks for spreading the word!