From: Richard Morse via Boston-change-ringers <boston-change-ringers
cosmos phy tufts edu>
To: Boston Change Ringers <boston-change-ringers cosmos phy tufts
edu>
Sent: Sun, 07 Nov 2021 08:54:31 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Fwd: Bell ringing at Old North Church for Atlas Obscura podcast?

Hi! I don’t have time (or energy) to do this right now, but hopefully
someone else would be interested in talking with Atlas Obscura?

Thanks,
Ricky

> Begin forwarded message:
>
> From: Podcast Team <podcast atlasobscura com>
> Subject: Bell ringing at Old North Church for Atlas Obscura podcast?
> Date: November 5, 2021 at 4:55:12 PM EDT
> To: pukku mac com
>
> Hi Ricky!
>
> I hope this note finds you well. I'm a producer for Atlas Obscura, a
podcast from the online travel guide that highlights fascinating and
wondrous spots around the world: https://www.atlasobscura.com/podcast
<https://www.atlasobscura.com/podcast>

> I'm reaching out because we're interested in doing an episode on the
Bell Ringing Chamber at Old North Church, and I read that the MIT Guild of
Bellringers has a long history there. (I got your email from their webpage
<http://bellringers.scripts.mit.edu/www/ring-with-us/schedules-and-contact-information>.)
 I wonder if you or someone else in the guild may be interested in
speaking with me about this? Happy to talk more about specifics if you're
interested.