pumpkin-carving!

Hi folks -

   We'd love to host pumpkin-carving at our house again this year!

Where: 7 Gardner Pl, Winchester
When: Saturday, October 30, 2pm - 5pm

Covid precautions:
- we'll be *outdoors*, so dress warmly (if it's pouring rain we'll cancel)
- anyone 12 or older should please be fully vaccinated
- children under 12 are still welcome even though unvaccinated
- indoor bathroom / sinks / water are available, but please wear a mask if
you go indoors, and don't hang out indoors
- masks entirely optional outdoors (including for children)
- Dale and I are fully vaccinated, but Robin of course is not

We'll have assorted carving implements (though nothing fancy) and a few
sharpies.  If you ask us ahead of time, we can also get you a pumpkin, or
you can bring your own!  We'll have some drinks/snacks, but feel free to
bring your own along as well.

RSVP appreciated but not necessary.

Emily, Dale, and Robin