From: Catherine Matthews <cmatthews oldnorth com>
Date: Thu, Sep 30, 2021 at 4:14 PM
Subject: Filming on October 17
To: Dale Winter <moikney gmail com>

Hi, Dale,

We are producing a filmed version of the Behind the Scenes tour and will be
filming on October 17.  There should be no impact on the ringing that day
as we will start in the sanctuary at 1pm before heading up to the archive
room and chamber sometime after that.

We did a little preliminary neatening up there but, to the extent that it
is possible, if there are any personal items or no-longer-necessary items,
could they be stowed away that day?

Thanks so much,
Catherine