Updates at Old North Church

Hello,

I wanted to follow up with some updated COVID protocols from Old North.
First, they are now again requiring masks throughout the church, which will
not significantly impact our ringing sessions.

In addition, Old North has asked us to limit practices and service ringing
to members of the guild for the time being. As a result, we are sadly
unable to welcome non-ringing visitors outside the guild, or visitors
primarily based in other towers.

We can still accommodate visitors for Wednesday nights and service ringing
at Advent. In addition, please reach out if you have any questions about
specific cases regarding the above guidelines.

Thank you,
John