Re: Dinner Wednesday?

We'll be up there--we have a cousin to drop off in Mansfield at 4:00, so
we'll plan to head in to the Commons garage from there and be able to grab
a bite in the city. If anyone has a place/time in mind just shoot me a text
(at 860-318-1964), otherwise I'll see you at the church =)

Yours,

-mca & pea

But for the burning of their souls and the sighing of their hearts they
would be drowned in the midst of their tears, and but for the flood of
their tears they would be burnt up by the fire of their hearts and the heat
of their souls. Methinks, they are like the angels Thou hast created of
snow and of fire.

-Prayers and Meditations of Baha'u'llah, XCIV

Matthew C. Austin
Mathematics Faculty
Kent School

austinm kent-school edu