Anonymous reporting of covid positivity

Hi everyone,

There has been a rise in cases in Massachusetts and across the US with the
delta variant, and breakthrough cases (covid cases in folks who are
vaccinated) are also being observed. So just a few reminders:

* Please stay home if you feel at all unwell, even if it seems unrelated to
covid.
* If you can, get tested if you feel ill. If you have trouble accessing a
free testing center, feel free to reach out to me and I can help you out.
* *If you test positive for COVID-19 and have attended a ringing event in
the week prior to your symptom onset*, please fill out this form
<https://forms.gle/x6btUH2TBg6NyfYf9>. It will send an *anonymous* email to
me so that I can be in touch with folks who attended ringing events during
that time period.
* Therefore, *please fill out the attendance spreadsheet*, even
retroactively, so we can contact trace effectively if that becomes
necessary.

Thanks everyone,
Bryn