short silent video from Old North

WHDH TV showed short clips of the various celebratory activities at ON
yesterday (Thanks, John S) last night and this morning. We have made an
excerpt that is just ringers. I had hoped that since it is under 15
seconds, it would count as fair use, but for some reason (maybe not that),
we can't get sound. So, this is what we looked like taking up the back six
yesterday. The photographer on the stairs is from the Associated Press.
https://youtu.be/I1OeGpwWKrg

Laura