Fwd: Holiday card from BCR

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: HDRoman <danilovbells gmail com>
Date: Fri, Dec 25, 2020 at 5:38 PM
Subject: Re: Holiday card from BCR
To: Joshua Burson <joshburson09 gmail com>
Cc: lauradi rcn com Dickerson <lauradi rcn com>

Dearest Joshua,
What a joy it is to get your greetings and card!
I miss you all and pray to have an opportunity to see you all again and
ring with you. This year has been quite difficult, but it has shown us how
we really treasure and need each other.
May God bless you all in 2021, Merry Christmas and Joyous New Year to all
the ringers!
Stay safe and healthy please.
Let me send to you some ice crystals and the Sun from the Russian
countryside I visited 10 days ago.
Could you share my Holiday greetings to the other fellows bell ringers
please?

With warmest wishes,
hierodeacon Roman