Ringing for Christmas/New Year's

Hello,

I have heard some interest in ringing socially distanced tower bells in
person for Christmas. Let me know if you are interested, and your general
availability on Christmas Eve and/or Christmas Day. I will talk with Dale
about coordinating with the churches after confirming general
interest/availability.

There may also be room to ring on New Years, though it's unclear if we
could ring at midnight like most years; let me know if there's further
interest for ringing on New Year's Eve/Day. There have also been rough
plans of gathering on Discord throughout New Year's Eve - I will try to
send a heads up to the email list ahead of time.

Best,
John