BCR Holiday card Printing?

Hi all,
I'm going to send out at least a few paper BCR holiday cards this year, as
well as (hopefully) sending out an electronic version.  I'd like to include
the group "photo" of our Zoom meeting last week [esp. so I can send one to
Geoff], but I don't have access to a color printer.  Is there anyone who
DOES have a good color printer who'd be willing to print out some copies?
I'd be very happy to come by and pick them up (via envelope on your
doorstep, or whatever), and I'm sure the Guild would reimburse your
printing expenses.
Thanks!
--Josh