Wedding ringing at ON, Saturday 9/26

Hi all,

I have a request for wedding ringing at ON on Saturday 9/26. They would
want us to ring around 630pm. I'm hoping that this will be possible
following the guidelines that were developed for Advent (i.e. <= 4 ringers,
<= 15 mins and so forth), with a bunch of details tbc. Honorarium would be
as usual, about 30 dollars.

If you are interested in ringing for this please let me know. Once it's
clear whether we have a band I can look a bit into the details of how we
would make this happen.

Thanks all,

dale