News from Old North

   They expect their first in-person service to be 13 September, with a
limited number of worshipers. They will continue having services online
and Zoom coffee hour.  That will be the 40th anniversary of my first
handling lesson (at Old North), and if there is any tower ringing, I'd
like to be part of it, with masks and distance.
    Reverend Ellie will become rector of the Church of the Good Shepherd
in Acton (where she lives) in October. I don't know exactly what or how,
but we should ring something to commemorate her years at Old North.

Laura Dickerson