Re: Wednesday night hangout, #2

Here are the links from the chatlog:
(I will second that Taskmaster is _excellent_ and very light and funny and
good to watch right now. If people are interested, I have the Official Book
and would be happy to host some tasks!)

From Austin to Everyone:  08:07 PM

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCT5C7yaO3RVuOgwP8JVAujQ

^ Taskmaster youtube channel

From julia.hurwitz to Everyone:  08:09 PM

Here are some of the videos we've been making...
https://www.facebook.com/pg/BPLchildren/videos/

I was feeling very silly earlier...
https://www.facebook.com/143524189029665/videos/222389719003908/

From Austin to Everyone:  08:13 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hds8Ss_Dsfs

^ Other random video worth the listen

(Note: it's just a demo track, the full one is available for purchase)

From Michael Tartell to Everyone:  08:32 PM

https://www.facebook.com/pg/BPLchildren/photos/?ref=page_internal