Peal at Smith, Feb 29

As a side-effect of Chandler’s scheduling chaos, I have the Smith tower
booked for the afternoon of Saturday, February 29th. I’d love to use that
time for a peal attempt! If you’re potentially interested, let me know;
the method will be whatever we have a band for, most likely either G/PB7
or something on 6.
(Chandler’s folks: I’m assuming there will not be many of you interested
in a second attempt that weekend, so this email is mostly aimed at people
not in the March 1 attempt; that said, if you really want to join me in a
second attempt, you’re welcome!)
-Leland