games and skating in Dracut

Please join us at 70 Pine Tree Lane on Saturday January 25, for skating, games, camaraderie, extensive snacks, and maybe even hand-bells.

Skating is weather dependent, of course.
*** I'm afraid we don't have skates, so it's BYOS. ***
And if it is particularly nice, there is the option of a small bon-fire.

Arrive anytime after 1:00 pm or so.  Bring one or two favorite games, hand-bells if that appeals to you (we have one set of 8).

I've added a column to the ringing spreadsheet, but don't worry too much if you don't know in advance whether you will show up.

Hope you can make it!
Greg and Cathy