Re: wedding at Old North Jan 11 545pm meet

Hi all,

Many thanks to those who signed up. It looks like we do now have a band:

Arthur, Cally, Elaine, Josh, Cat, Laura, Margaret, Ricky.

Laura, would you mind running things on the day?

As a reminder it's expected to be 545 to ring bells up those who can, and then ringing the couple out after the service.

Please let me known any issues and probably also cc Laura (as I'm out of the country and may have slow response).

Thanks all, happy ringing!

Dale