Re: Did we know that Freedom Trail guides call themselves the Bellringers Guild?

Should we try to at least inform them that there's also a bellringers' guild that actually rings bells?  If nothing else, it might be an interesting factoid for their tours...

On Wed, Nov 6, 2019 at 6:46 PM Todd Silver <toddsilver20 gmail com> wrote:
One of my friends is a Freedom Trail guide, and every time I see posts from the "Bellringers Guild" Facebook group I get briefly deeply confused.

Shantel mentioned this a year or so ago, I think?