Old North brass polishing as recruitment opportunity?

  Saturday  November 23rd 9 AM through 11 or noon is this year's morning
to clean all the sanctuary brass (stuff gets moved into the parish house
next door). A few of us have attended occasionally, and invited other
polishers up to visit practice. Not many people have come over the years,
but a few have. Nobody has come back to learn, but one can always hope.
This is the vicar's last time doing it before retirement, so it's possible
that more parishioners will show up than usual. Shall we use the day to
invite parishioners to a practice open house as they finish up? The timing
is convenient. We could ask permission to put a welcoming paragraph in the
email newsletter and make flyers to go next to the snacks.
Laura Dickerson