From: Jenna Pollack <jenna pollack gmail com>
Subject: Next steps!
Date: October 15, 2019 at 9:38:12 PM EDT
To: Ricky Morse <pukku mac com>
Cc: Sue Murad <sue a murad gmail com>

Hi Ricky,

Hope all is well! How does Saturday, November 2 directly after practice work for you and the guild? //we would also like to do more filming and audio recording during practice if that’s cool with you all.

In addition, we are hoping to be filming on Sunday (Nov 3) as well, after the second service, one of our other prompts ‘tipping’. We would love to include as many bell ringers as are game, as we are looking for a large mass of folks who have been part of this project in its different scenes and stages. A type of culmination, we would like to make it brief but memorable, and it should last about 1 hour right after your post-service ringing. Are you able to rally folks to confirm either/both of dates with a quick turn around so we can get the formal green light from Catherine and Erin?

image.png

Thank you so much!

Can’t wait to finally meet you . . .

Jenna + Sue