From: Austin Paul <austinjpaul gmail com>
Date: Tue, 3 Sep 2019, 9:08 pm
Subject: (Post-AGM) Party
To: Andrew Tyler via Boston-change-ringers <boston-change-ringers cosmos phy tufts edu>

Hi everyone,

Bryn and I would like to have a ringers party! Partly as a thank you to everyone who helped out with the AGM, but everyone who wants to attend is welcome and should come: Boston Change Ringers haven't had a purely social gathering in a while it seems. We might have a brief de-brief/chat about how the AGM went, but it'll surely quickly dissolve into board games/handbells/what have you.

Kat has generously agreed to host. Bring snacks/beverages to share if you feel so inclined.
Saturday October 12, 7pm-??
577 School St, Belmont

Street parking exists, so don't block the driveways.
The 73 bus from Harvard Sq is also about as convenient as MBTA busses can get.

Hope to see you there!
Best,
Austin (again 😃) and Bryn