Re: [m-hb] Help: MIT Fair Friday

I'm in, too
-Phoebe

On Tue, Aug 27, 2019, 16:00 Katarina Whimsy <kdsorceress gmail com> wrote:
I can certainly help (woo day off from school) but may be a little late.

On Tuesday, August 27, 2019, Austin Paul <austinjpaul gmail com> wrote:
Hi everyone,

The MIT Midway where we try to infect incoming freshmen with the ringing bug (and other folks too) is this Friday 30 Aug from 2:30-4:30 in the Johnson Ice Rink.

If anyone can possibly help out, let me know. A lot of the usual suspects are out of town/busy/etc.

Thanks,
Austin