Friday picnic: Please help

Volunteers eagerly sought for Friday's picnic.

I don't need huge time chunks from anyone, but I'd sure like lots of little time chunks:

Setup:. Tables and chairs need to be hauled out of closet and set up in Mosely hall (leaving plenty of berth for mini-ring)

Catered food needs to be hauled in from the door

Corn needs shucking
Vegetables need rending
Meat needs patty-ing (I'm sure there's a more proper verb)

Picnic itself:need help minding grill, ferrying corn, etc

After picnic:. Dishes!

Foolishly, I'm not going to ask for volunteer signups commitment.  I'm just gonna beg folks to be useful...

Thanks!