DVDs of old Ringing Worlds

      I know our thoughts are elsewhere right now, but tidying my house means being reminded in a mild way that I have multiple plastic tubs of paper copies of the
Ringing World, from the MIT guild subscription.  I think they go back to the late 1970s.

The RWs from 1971-2018 are available on two DVDs.  I like reading things on paper, but admit that when I want to find something from an old issue,

I don't rummage through the tubs - I email Alan Ellis, who gives me the information.

      I'm not in any hurry to get rid of all those years of paper copies - I am just suggesting thinking about it. (after this week).

Laura Dickerson