Re: tolling at Old North Sunday 8/25

Volunteers have signed up so this is now covered. Thanks all!

Dale

On Wed, Aug 7, 2019, 11:46 AM Dale Winter <moikney gmail com> wrote:
Hi all,

we’ve had a request for someone to toll a bell at old north on the afternoon of Sunday 8/25 3-3.04 pm. More context below. Ideally I think this would be two people, one to ring and one to spot. Please let me know if you’d be interested in covering this.

Thanks,

Dale