Re: Wednesday Practice

Looks like fun. What are the remainder of the methods?

John S.

On Mon, Jul 15, 2019 at 3:09 PM Austin Paul <austinjpaul gmail com> wrote:
Hi all,

A number of members of this weekend's peal band will be at Advent practice this week hoping to try a couple touches in some of the methods before this weekend.

If you're up to the challenge and would like to ring some Belfast, Whalley and/or Buckfastleigh (likely as half-courses), those are our goals in order of decreasing priority. (And let me know what/if you do study for planning purposes)

And as a corollary, we will have a strong band at practice, so if there's any method you want to ring, let me know and we can try to make it happen.

See you Wednesday!

Best,
Austin