Re: Trivia question (was First ever NAG photo?)

> If you mean the David Andrews who used to ring in Boston, and was
> Felix Unger to my Oscar Madison when we shared an apartment

Boston ringers trivia question:

When at university (Trinity College, Cambridge) David Andrews shared a floor with only one other student. Who was it? Answer below.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Charles Philip Arthur George, then merely Duke of Cornwall, Duke of Rothesay, Earl of Carrick, Baron of Renfrew, Lord of the Isles and Prince and Great Steward of Scotland, but not yet Prince of Wales and Earl of Chester.

--
Don Morrison <dfm ringing org>
“They were treated like royalty—not the sort who get dragged off to be