Re: Orleans Carpools

Hi Austin,

Thanks for sorting us all out for next weekend.

Did you hear the start time for Sat.  as 10 am? I just got that from our Orleans friends. I'll bring some snacks. They also have vespers Friday night 5:30 with service ringing following, and Sunday service ringing with practice following.

Tom and I will be leaving Harvard Square Thurs. early afternoon (to avoid commencement traffic) and have room for 2 in the car in case anyone wants an extended break. I will be working from the Cape Friday, and Tom or I can pick up a few people at the Hyannis cape flyer train which just started running again, or at the bus which is even easier as it goes to the Barnstable park and ride. Some beds are available at our house (one reserved for Kira, and Josh also expressed interest).  I don't see any particular Saturday evening plans but we are happy to have folks come back to the house for supper which we could do spontaneously. And some will be heading to Marblehead for Sunday handbells, and I will have my tiny handbells at our house (the Noisy Oyster) for weekend entertainment.

Traffic can be nasty but it's great once you get here.

Let us know how we can help.

Best,

Sarah