Re: Saturday May 18th

I definitely can't sign up for the wedding, but I can enthusiastically encourage people to come to dance practice! It's free Scottish Country Dance lessons. Half will be aimed at beginners, half at intermediate dancers (if you do squares or contra, you're probably fine). Each lesson is about half an hour long (I will be one of them, don't know when I am in the order unfortunately). The purpose is to help us practice our teaching skills!

-Kat