Re: T Jeff Smith

Jeff was a teacher, mentor, friend, and as Don says, a wonderful human being. He loved the concise elegance of Double Norwich place notation, and he made a deep dive into treble-dodging minor methods, participating in naming something like seven of them if I recall. Ringing Joanna Lynn Delight minor, as a locally-named method, would be appropriate, but really, ringing anything the band enjoys will be a sincere tribute.

I can't get away from Schenectady until after the organ delivery and Martin's graduation in mid-May, though I will be with the ringing in spirit.

John