Re: Tolling for Notre Dame Cathedral

Well I'd like you to change it, FWIW.  Did you see this performance?

https://bb.ringingworld.co.uk/view.php?id=1280255

On Thu, Apr 18, 2019 at 10:46 PM <lauradi rcn com> wrote:
Here it is
https://bb.ringingworld.co.uk/view.php?id=1281293
I simplified the footnote quite a bit. Let me know if you want me to change it.

Here's the link for the whole event
https://bb.ringingworld.co.uk/event.php?id=10669

Laura

----- Original Message -----
From: Joseph Gurkan &lt;jtg5505 gmail com&gt;
To: Boston Change Ringers &lt;boston-change-ringers cosmos phy tufts edu&gt;
Sent: Thu, 18 Apr 2019 22:11:39 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Tolling for Notre Dame Cathedral

At 3:53pm on April 18th, by the request of the Archbishop of Canterbury and
York, I tolled the E tenor at Church of the Advent for 7 minutes as a mark
of solidarity following the devastating fire at Notre Dame Cathedral. In
essence of its long heritage on Earth, I tolled for 85 times to honor the
85 decades the cathedral has stood which is close to 7 minutes.

Laura, you're welcome to post this on the bell board.

Regards,
Joseph Gurkan