Availability to Annual MIT Guild Meeting

Hi all.

I would like to collect everyone's availability of who will be attending our next Annual MIT Guild of Bellringers meeting so we can officially schedule in time. In order to capture the majority, please fill out this doodle. If you are unable to, please reply to me only and I'll add your availability to the poll. Dates to select: May 4, May 11, May 18, May 25

Please have this done by Apr 1st as there will be an announcement the week later.

This year, our meeting will take place at Old North Church. So, our meeting will start at 11:15 AM on a Saturday and intended to end at 12:15 (depending on the amount of business and discussion).

Thank you all!

Regards,
Joseph Gurkan