Re: Quarters next Sunday afternoon?

I would love to treble to Plain Bob or Grandsire. I don't think I could do a quarter of PB inside yet, but if there's a ridiculously strong band around me, I could certainly try.

I'm also happy to Tenor to...anything!

I would need to be no-kidding finished by about 4:45pm so I can get to dance rehearsal in Lexington.

Woo!

-Kat