Dinner instead of Wed practice?

No practice next Wednesday, March 6th, because it's Ash Wednesday.  Want to do dinner instead?  I was thinking either Royal East, near Central Square, or Elephant and Castle on Devonshire St., near Downtown Crossing.  If you are interested, please reply to me for a head count, and let me know if you have a preference of restaurant.  I'll make a decision and a reservation and announce to the whole list again next week.  We would meet at the usual practice time of 7pm.

Two snow storms in two days!  I'm excited!
Danielle